Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the traxxas 1/16 E-Revo

The E-revo is a great multi-pourpose RC truggy (truck buggy), that will pretty much go anywhere you want it to. It is great off road, and geat on road, with its wide wheel base and its small body and 4wd power it is probably better off road like the 1/16 slash. it can reach speeds of 50 mph when you connect two batteries, and it runs about 30mph on one battery. the E-Revo also makes great jumps (if you jump it high enough and hit the gas it will do a flip mid-flight), and it is especially good at making wide and tight turns. I have also has first hand experience with E-Revo, as I have with the slash, and I have used it many times on the road, and off the road on both types of macing, and screwing around, but th E-Revo belongs to my buddy, so I dont get to use it as often as my own slash. Overall I would give the E-Revo a 9/9.5 out of 10. if you would be so kind as to post a comment, I would look over it and will write another post.

- Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment