Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Traxxas 1/16 Slash

The Traxxas 1/16 Slash is a 4wd, off-road racing truck capable of reaching speeds of 50 mph (with a second battery and a battery parallel connector). The 1/16 slash isn't meant for on-road racing because of its small grippy tires, if you race on the road it will be VERY tippy (it easily flips). I have a slash and my personal experiences with it have been good, but it is tippy off road, so I suggest off-road racing. Its 4wd is very handy when it comes to traversing the terrain, and even peeling out some fast spins! the slash is an okay truck for jumps, but is is smooth on the turns, it can definately be a competetor in any race. Overall I would give the slash a rating of about 8.5 (out of 10), but if YOU would beg to differ let me know in a comment, and if enough people comment I'll do a summary of it in another post.

-Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment