First off, I think that electric is a better choice, rather than gas. Electric is usually waterproof, meaning that you can go anywhere you want to (even though I wouldn't recomend driving it through water all the time, it could lead to future problens if you do it too much). Electric is efficient, Durable, and fast.
I would suggest that you get an off road truck. When you get an on road vehicle it is hard to convert it to off-road, So I would say get an off-road truck. I would suggest a 4WD vehicle, as they are alot better with handling and getting around. I would also suggest getting a brushless motor. Yes, they are more expensive, but brushless is more durible, it is a faster running motor, and it is more waterproof.
All in all, You would be looking between $250-$800 for a brushless off-road, truck but it varies.
Do some exploring on some R/C sites ( I would suggest Traxxas, Losi, RedCat racing, and HPI racing). Once you have looked at these sites post another comment, and I will summarize what I have wrote today.
Do some exploring, Have fun, and get back with me on what other information you got please!
-Thanks
that is cool but what is the mantince it takes i want a loww one. i dont really want speed but i want durablity and low mantince? and out of couriosty in what case is gas better than eletric.
ReplyDelete